Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random Things About Me You Probably Don't Know Because They Are Totally False

I posted this to my Facebook account a week ago, but some of my friends don't have Facebook accounts themselves, so I'm reposting it here. Actually, one of the things on the list is true. Can you guess which one?

1. I am the only person to have won Nobel Prizes in both economics and physics in the same year
2. In the early 70’s I was the lead singer in a rock band called Journey, but I quit before they hit it big.
3. I once invented a time machine, but tripped and broke it. I bumped my head at the same time and can’t remember how to build one any more.
4. I once ate 500 slices of pizza in a single afternoon.
5. I wrote three operas before the age of two and even wrote a symphony while still in the womb.
6. I wrote a movie script back in 1972 when I was eleven, but I threw it away because I was embarrassed about it. It was entitled, “Star Wars.”
7. I broke my leg in high school and both Mr. T and the Ayatollah Khomeni signed my cast.
8. I can burp the King James version of the bible backwards, in one breath.
9. I trained as a ninja for a year in the 1980’s.
10. I speak fluent Cherokee.
11. I once arm wrestled a gorilla on a dare, but I lost.
12. I own a summer home on the moon.
13. I once had the name of every person in the state of Wyoming memorized.
14. I have an honorary doctorate in funkology from a musical college in South Africa.
15. I beat up Russell Crowe in third grade.
16. I won a million dollars playing the slot machines in Las Vegas, but lost it later that night at the roulette wheel.
17. I once killed an entire tribe of pigmy head-hunting cannibals in a knife fight in Tijuana.
18. I invented the electric nosehair trimmer.
19. In cub scouts I built a one-tenth size model of the Titanic out of popsicle sticks and glue.
20. I know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.
21. During my freshman year in college I bench pressed an adult water buffalo.
22. Chuck Norris owes me $6.48.
23. There is a national park named after me in Uzbekistan.
24. I set a world record in 2004 by making 304,298 free throws in a row.
25. I dislike olives.

No comments:

Post a Comment